Travel Guard TG Essential Expanded Plan
Travel Insurance Plan - TG Essential Expanded
Our Silver plan for travelers and families who want our standard coverage and 24-hour emergency travel assistance. One child 17 and under is covered at no additional cost for each adult that purchases this plan. Includes coverage for financial default, terrorism and pre-existing medical conditions, plus Family Concierge services.
Total Travel Insurance allows you to:
Compare plan coverages, review plan's
certificates of insurance, and purchase a policy, if
a quote details have been completed. When a quote has
been completed, you will see Plan Cost listed for all
travelers. If you are not eligible, the plan cost
will not be available.
Plan Details for TG Essential Expanded from Travel Guard
|Company||Travel Guard|| |
|Plan Name||TG Essential Expanded|
|Product||Comprehensive Travel Protection (Per Trip)|
|Plan Description||Our Silver plan for travelers and families who want our standard coverage and 24-hour emergency travel assistance. One child 17 and under is covered at no additional cost for each adult that purchases this plan. Includes coverage for financial default, terrorism and pre-existing medical conditions, plus Family Concierge services.|
|Plan Plus Points|| Comprehensive and inexpensive plan.|
|Plan Minus Points|| Fewer coverages than other plans.|
|Underwritten By||National Union Fire of Pennsylvania||Click Go to see A.M. Best Ratings for this underwriter|
|Location||New York, NY|
|A.M. Best Number||02035|
|A.M. Best Rating||A (Excellent)|
|You are covered for the following reasons if you need to make a claim on this policy:|
There may be other reasons you can make a claim, please click on the certificate button or see individual coverage descriptions for more info.
|Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption:
The Insurer will pay a benefit, up to the maximum shown on the Schedule of Coverages and Services, if You cancel Your Trip or are unable to continue on Your Trip due to:
- Sickness, Accidental Injury, or death of You, Your Traveling Companion, Family Member, or Business Partner; which results in medically imposed restrictions as certified by a Physician at the time of loss preventing Your continued participation in the Trip. A Physician must advise cancellation of the Trip on or before the Scheduled Departure Date.
- You or Your Traveling Companion being hijacked, quarantined, required to serve on a jury, subpoenaed, or having Your principal place of residence made uninhabitable by fire, flood, or other Natural Disaster.
- If within 30 days of Your departure, a politically motivated Terrorist Attack occurs within a 1-mile radius of the territorial City limits of the City to be visited by the program for which You have registered. This coverage applies only if the Protection Plan was purchased within 15 calendar days of initial Trip payment.
- Strike that causes complete cessation of services. A Strike is foreseeable on the date labor union members vote to approve a Strike.
- Weather which causes complete cessation of services and prevents You from reaching Your destination.
- Natural Disaster at the site of Your destination which renders Your destination accommodations uninhabitable.
- Bankruptcy and/or Default of Your Travel Supplier which occurs more than 14 days following Your Effective Date. Coverage is not provided for the Bankruptcy or Default of the agency from whom You purchased Your Land/Sea Arrangements. This coverage applies only if the Protection Plan was purchased within 15 calendar days of initial Trip payment.