Travel Guard Pack 'N Go Plan
Travel Insurance Plan - Pack 'N Go
Even spur-of-the-moment travelers need essential travel insurance. Take Pack ‘N Go on. Your next trip and the moment you depart, you’ll have the essential travel coverage you need.
Total Travel Insurance allows you to:
Compare plan coverages, review plan's
certificates of insurance, and purchase a policy, if
a quote details have been completed. When a quote has
been completed, you will see Plan Cost listed for all
travelers. If you are not eligible, the plan cost
will not be available.
Plan Details for Pack 'N Go from Travel Guard
|Company||Travel Guard|| |
|Plan Name||Pack 'N Go|
|Product||Cheap Travel Protection - for US citizens (Per Trip)|
|Plan Description||Even spur-of-the-moment travelers need essential travel insurance. Take Pack ‘N Go on. Your next trip and the moment you depart, you’ll have the essential travel coverage you need.|
|Plan Plus Points|| Basic and inexpensive plan.|
|Plan Minus Points|| Does not include trip cancellation coverage. If you don't have primary medical coverage, secondary coverage will not cover you in case of a medical emergency.|
|Underwritten By||National Union Fire of Pennsylvania||Click Go to see A.M. Best Ratings for this underwriter|
|Location||New York, NY|
|A.M. Best Number||02035|
|A.M. Best Rating||A (Excellent)|
|You are covered for the following reasons if you need to make a claim on this policy:|
There may be other reasons you can make a claim, please click on the certificate button or see individual coverage descriptions for more info.
The Insurer will pay this benefit up to the Maximum Limit shown on the Schedule of Benefits if a Trip is delayed or interrupted due to any of the following unforeseen reasons:
- unforeseen Sickness, Injury, or death Insured or Immediate Family Member. Injury or Sickness must be disabling as to reasonably cause a Trip to be delayed or interrupted;
- Inclement Weather conditions causing delay or cancellation of travel;
- the Insured’s principal residence or destination being made uninhabitable by fire, flood, vandalism, burglary or Natural Disaster;
- the Insured being subpoenaed, required to serve on jury duty, hijacked or quarantined;
- being involved in or delayed due to a traffic accident en route to departure;
- military duty (the Insured having their leave revoked or being reassigned within 10 days of departure date);
- an employer-initiated transfer of employment within the same organization 250 miles or more;
- a documented theft of passports or visas.