|HCC Medical Insurance|
|Atlas America - International|
|Product:||International Travel Medical Insurance (Per Trip)|
|Description:||For non-US citizens traveling outside home country with coverage of $250,000.|
|Provides medical coverage for injuries and illnesses resulting from an Act of Terrorism.|
|Atlas Extra offers better prices for trips over 6 months.|
|AM Best Rating:||A (Excellent)|
|AM Best Number:||85202|
|You are covered for the following reasons if you need to make a claim on this policy:|
There may be other reasons you can make a claim, please click on the certificate button above or see individual coverage descriptions for more info.
What Is Covered?
- Inpatient and Outpatient charges made by a Hospital.
- Charges made by a Physician, surgeon, radiologist, anesthesiologist, and any other medical specialist to whom the Physician has referred the case.
- Charges made for dressings, sutures, casts or other supplies prescribed by the attending Physician or specialist.
- Charges for diagnostic testing using radiology, ultrasonographic or laboratory services.
- Charges for oxygen and other gases and anesthetics and their administration.
- Charges for prescription drugs, for treatment of a covered Injury or Illness, but not for the replacement of lost, stolen, damaged, expired or otherwise compromised drugs.
- Charges made by a licensed Extended Care Facility upon direct transfer from an acute care Hospital.
- Emergency local ambulance transport incurred in connection with Injury or Illness resulting in hospitalization.