|HCC Medical Insurance|
|StudentSecure Select - International|
|Product:||International Student Health Insurance ()|
|Description:||International citizens who will be studying outside their "Home Country".|
|Includes both major medical emergency and non-emergency benefits. Pre-existing conditions are covered after 12 months. Maternity benefits are included, if they occur after effective date of policy.|
|Deductible is $100 per illness (reduced to $50 if treatment occurs from Student Health Center).|
|AM Best Rating:||A (Excellent)|
|AM Best Number:||85202|
|You are covered for the following reasons if you need to make a claim on this policy:|
There may be other reasons you can make a claim, please click on the certificate button above or see individual coverage descriptions for more info.
Covered Medical Expenses
- Inpatient and Outpatient charges made by a Hospital.
- Charges made by a Physician, surgeon, radiologist, anesthesiologist, and any other medical specialist to whom the Physician has referred the case.
- Charges made for dressings, sutures, casts or other supplies prescribed by the attending Physician or Medical Specialist, but excluding nebulizers, oxygen tanks, diabetic supplies and all devices for repeat use at home.
- Charges for diagnostic testing using radiology, ultrasonographic or laboratory services.
- Charges for oxygen and other gases and anesthetics and their administration.
- Charges for prescription drugs, for treatment of a covered Injury or Illness, but not for the replacement of lost, stolen, damaged, expired or otherwise compromised drugs.
- Charges made by a licensed Extended Care Facility upon direct transfer from an Acute Care Hospital.
- Emergency local ambulance transport incurred in connection with Injury or Illness resulting in hospitalization.