|Airline Ticket Protector|
|Product:||Airline Ticket Protection (Per Trip)|
|Description:||With nearly all major airlines adopting a 'use it or lose it' policy on non-refundable tickets and limiting the ways in which a traveler can fly standby, Ticket Protector is the perfect solution! With great benefits and fantastic rates, Ticket Protector will safeguard the cost of your non-refundable airline ticket should you have to cancel or interrupt your trip due to a listed reason.|
|Protects your non-refundable airline tickets.|
|Limited to $1,000 of protection.|
|Location:||New York, NY|
|AM Best Rating:||A (Excellent)|
|AM Best Number:||03186|
|You are covered for the following reasons if you need to make a claim on this policy:|
There may be other reasons you can make a claim, please click on the certificate button above or see individual coverage descriptions for more info.
|Trip Cancellation/Trip Interruption: The Insurer will pay a benefit, up to the maximum shown on the Schedule of Coverage and Services, if You are prevented from taking or continuing Your covered Trip due to the following Unforeseen events: |
- Sickness, Accidental Injury, or death of You, Your Traveling Companion, or a Family Member or Business Partner of You or Your Traveling Companion which results in medically imposed restrictions as certified by a Physician at the time of loss preventing Your continued participation in the Trip. A Physician must advise cancellation of the Trip on or before the Scheduled Departure Date.
- Strike that causes complete cessation of services for at least 24 consecutive hours.
- Weather which causes complete cessation of services of Your Common Carrier for at least 24 consecutive hours.
- You or Your Traveling Companion are hijacked, quarantined, required to serve on a jury, required to appear as a witness in a legal action, provided You or a Traveling Companion is not a party to the legal action or appearing as a law enforcement officer, subpoenaed, the victim of felonious assault within 10 days of departure; or having Your principal place of residence made uninhabitable by fire, flood, or other Natural Disaster; or burglary of Your principal place of residence within 10 days of departure.
- If within 30 days of Your departure, a politically motivated Terrorist Attack occurs within the territorial limits of the City listed on Your itinerary. The Terrorist Attack must occur after the Effective Date of Your Trip Cancellation coverage.
- You or Your Traveling Companion who are military personnel, and are called to emergency duty for a disaster other than war.
- You or Your Traveling Companion being directly involved in a traffic Accident substantiated by a police report, while en route to departure.