|HCC Medical Insurance|
|Atlas Professional - International|
|Product:||International Travel Medical Insurance ()|
|Description:||Atlas Professional plans provide Annual International Travel Insurance for international executes and other frequent travelers who require comprehensive travel medical insurance coverage for an unlimited number of trips during the year. State of the art travel and emergency medical assistance services are part of every Atlas Professional policy.|
|Highest level of medical assistance and excellent travel assitance services.|
|No coverage is provided in the United States, including it's territories and possessions.|
|AM Best Rating:||A (Excellent)|
|AM Best Number:||85202|
|You are covered for the following reasons if you need to make a claim on this policy:|
There may be other reasons you can make a claim, please click on the certificate button above or see individual coverage descriptions for more info.
- Inpatient and Outpatient charges made by a Hospital.
- Charges made by a Physician, surgeon, radiologist, anesthesiologist, and any other medical specialist to whom the Physician has referred the case.
- Charges made for dressings, sutures, casts or other supplies prescribed by the attending Physician or specialist, but excluding nebulizers, oxygen tanks, diabetic supplies and all devices for repeat use at home.
- Charges for diagnostic testing using radiology, ultrasonographic or laboratory services.
- Charges for oxygen and other gases and anesthetics and their administration.
- Charges for prescription drugs to treat a covered Injury or Illness, but not for the replacement of lost, stolen, damaged, expired or otherwise compromised drugs.
- Charges made by a licensed Extended Care Facility upon direct transfer from an acute care Hospital.
- Emergency local ambulance transport incurred in connection with an Injury or Illness which resulted in inpatient hospitalization.