|International Medical Group|
|Patriot America - International|
|Product:||International Travel Medical Insurance (Per Trip)|
|Description:||Patriot America provides coverage of $500,000 for non-US citizens traveling outside their country of citizenship for a minimum of 10 days up to a maximum of one year.|
|AM Best Rating:||A (Excellent)|
|AM Best Number:||86396|
|You are covered for the following reasons if you need to make a claim on this policy:|
There may be other reasons you can make a claim, please click on the certificate button above or see individual coverage descriptions for more info.
What Is Covered?
MEDICAL BENEFITS: - Usual reasonable and customary charges, subject to deductible and coinsurance
- Hospital Room and Board - To Policy Maximum for average semi-private room rate
- Intensive Care - To Policy Maximum
- Medical Expenses - To Policy Maximum
- Outpatient Medical - To Policy Maximum
- Local Ambulance - To Policy Maximum
- Emergency Room - Charges incurred for the use of the Emergency Room due to an accident are covered up to the Policy Maximum. Charges incurred for the use of the Emergency Room for treatment of an illness are subject to an additional (extra) US$250 deductible if treatment does not require admittance to the hospital.